Return Home Members Area Experts Area The best AskMe alternative! - You Have Questions? We have Answers! Answerway Information Contact Us Online Help
 Thursday 22nd April 2021 10:41:51 PM




Join Now!


Home/Health & Fitness/Substance Abuse

Forum Ask A Question   Question Board   FAQs Search
Return to Question Board

Question Details Asked By Asked On
Parents and drug abuse earthangel5 01/16/03
    if a parent is addicted to an illegal drug can the child be taken away and placed in the home of another family member even if the parent does not sign a document stating that this is ok?

Summary of Answers Received Answered On Answered By Average Rating
1. If the parent is neglecting the child in any way, such as fo...
01/16/03 purplewingsExcellent or Above Average Answer
Your Options
    Additional Options are only visible when you login! !

vq/Su   © Copyright 2002-2008 All rights reserved. User Guidelines. Expert Guidelines.
Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.   Make Us Your Homepage
. Bookmark Answerway.