Return Home Members Area Experts Area The best AskMe alternative! - You Have Questions? We have Answers! Answerway Information Contact Us Online Help
 Monday 19th April 2021 03:09:30 AM




Join Now!


Home/Arts & Humanities/Human Rights

Forum Ask A Question   Question Board   FAQs Search
Return to Question Board

Question Details Asked By Asked On
What's my legal rights? danyelmettler 02/13/06
    My boyfriend of 14months was in a bad car wreck on 12-20-2005. His family refuses to allow me any kind of contact with him, knowing that he may not be here tomorrow. His Family blames me for his accident, but yet have never even met me. they live in a different state all together. How come I can't visit him? I'm not asking to see any medical records. Nor am i trying to ask any questions. I just want to see him!!

Summary of Answers Received Answered On Answered By Average Rating
1. act like a cop; go see him and do not tell the family anythi...
02/13/06 kkemperNo rating received!
2. Go to the local daily news paper and ask to talk to an inves...
02/20/06 arcuraNo rating received!
Your Options
    Additional Options are only visible when you login! !

vq/Hu   © Copyright 2002-2008 All rights reserved. User Guidelines. Expert Guidelines.
Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.   Make Us Your Homepage
. Bookmark Answerway.